Monday, March 24, 2008

zula.


i decided to come home for easter. i can't resist free meals. yesterday i went to my grandma pat's house. my mom and i were introduced to some guy we didn't know.... he said "nice to do ya". i didn't realize what he had said/how funny it was until discussing it later on. My favorite quote that day was said by my uncle jim. we were talking about the movie, ghost (a topic i love, and i can't wait to name a small pet oda mae brown). he said, "after i saw ghost, i bought forty pound of clay... and got nothin' !" afterwards, i ended up seeing the other side of my family because they were all next door. for those of you who don't know, my great grandma is also my neighbor. oh yeah, mike and i saw drillbit taylor on saturday. i liked it; cuter than i expected. mike also broke and fixed the toilet....or so he says. today i hung around my house in my underwear watching "NATALIE'S T.V. TAPE". it featured tiny toons, pee-wee's playhouse, reading rainbow, drop dead fred, beetlejuice (the cartoon),90's commercials, etc. after that i whipped out my game gear, andi did get dressed eventually. somehow i ended up watching medium. i hate medium. and the episode was "to be continued...", so now i have to watch it next week. great. i'm lazy.

you should watch these.

No comments: