Monday, March 30, 2009

(formally lil) bow wow still makes music?

i am not a fan of this bandage in my mouth. (resembles brown chewing gum. feels like cement. tastes like my blood.) it constantly gives the illusion of tobacco dippin', bringing my entire chin/jaw slightly forward. thus, i have a new face. not only does the appearance bother me, it hurts when i least expect it.  if i drop something, my body jerks and mouth pulls.. if i put a shirt on and my mouth hits the collar, it pulls. and worst of all, if i laugh. IT HURTS TO LAUGH. i'm not sure what i did to deserve this- especially when a certain parent of mine says they have "a turd circling their butthole" while doing sweatin' to the oldies 3. 

the bandage is changed friday. let's hope it's better, so i can laugh at turds. 

No comments: